Built to last, the 686 Lola Insulated Pant keeps our grom shredding in comfort through multiple seasons. The reinforced hem and scuff guards hold strong through years of abuse, while the Youth Evolution system provides an additional 1.5 inches of length to grow with them. From frigid winds to deep fluff, the waterproof construction and heat-trapping fill keep them cozy and dry.
- Cozy insulated ski pants for your young shredders
- 2-layer construction provides waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Integrated gaiters stop the deep stuff from packing in
- Rugged hem and double-layer kick panels boost durability
- Belt loop eyelet offers an attachment point for lift tickets
- Regular fit allows ease of movement and layering
- Youth Evolution extends legs to grow with your grom
There are no reviews yet.