Lapping the resort on those frigid mid-winter days is a lot less bitter in the 686 Hot Lap Insulated Bib Pant. The ultralight fill keeps our muscles primed for moguls and jumps, while the side stretch panels let us twist and tweak at will. From deep bluebird days to whiteout dumps, the integrated gaiters and seam-sealed construction keep the fluff on the outside.
- Toasty bib pant for deep resort laps
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh zips offer extra airflow
- Bib and gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Burly kick panels protect against sharp ski edges
- 6 pockets secure your on-mountain essentials
There are no reviews yet.