- NEW awning-style vestibules with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- The Copper Hotel HV UL3 Accessory Fly is interchangeable with the standard fly, convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space – sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint – sold separately.
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL3 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight||3lb 8oz / 1.59kg|
|Packed Weight||3lb 14oz / 1.76kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 13oz / 1.28kg|
|Packed Size||21″ x 6″ / 53 x 15cm|
|Floor Area||41 ft² / 3.8 m²|
|Head Height||43″ / 110cm|
|Vestibule Area||9ft² / 9ft² / 0.8 / 0.8 m²|
|Footprint Weight||8oz / 227g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|