102 mm dedicated to the spirit of adventure. A balance between lift and ski-ability, alpine conduct and progressive front rocker, the Navis Freebird is built for far-flung or daily quests.
The modernisation of our iconic model dedicated to touring with improvements made to the hold and the safety. To perfect a ski which already performs very well, the effort was concentrated on the extension of the side lines to gain stability and hold at high speed, but also we added a titanal plate under foot in order to double the wrenching force and also reinforce the solidity of the mounting of the binding inserts. Also new for the Navis Freebird, the addition of a new length of 173 cm which is placed midway between its two adjacent sizes, giving birth to four lengths: 167, 173, 179 and 185 cm.
- Weight: 3100g/pair @167cm – 3250g/pair @173cm – 3400g/pair @179cm – 3600g/pair @ 185cm.
- Nice width: 102 mm waist.
- Progressive front rocker + flared tip: stability on the edge.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Titanal reinforcement plate, under the bindings for a better screw retention.