Medium width, rapid and vivacious.
The Captis Birdie is ideal for resort skiing. It’s relatively narrow making it very responsive and meaning quick edge-to-edge transition. Lighter and softer than the unisex version, this is a women’s-only savage ski.
- Medium width: 90 mm width.
- Double rocker: great manuverability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manuverability.
- Tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning.
- Easy and quick to carve: this ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex captis: comfortable and accessible.