The kids’ Burton Chopper® Snowboard is the ticket for tykes who want to start snowboarding and quickly learn the basics. What makes it so perfect is the beginner-friendly combo of a convex base with upturned edges and the softest flex possible so that even the lightest weight riders can master turning and stopping. The catch-free feeling continues with a flat profile from nose to tail that’s extra stable for better balance and board control. Attach the Riglet accessory to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow them around ’til they’re comfortable enough to add bindings.
- Flat top bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versitile regular or switch
- Fly core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that lightens the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance