A step up from hook-and-loop straps for rising riders who are ready for the micro-adjustable performance of the Boa® Fit System.
Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast, micro-adjustable feel of the Boa Fit System. For the kid that’s just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom Boa delivers comfort and a mellow flex that’s great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can tighten or loosen their boots without help from mom or dad and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- Boa® Fit System
- Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- Liner-Less Construction
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Room-To-Grow™ Footbed: Expands Fit by One Full Size
- 1-Year Warranty