All-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot that offers out-of-the-box comfort, and the micro-adjustable fit and feel of BOA®.
Slide right past the break-in period with the Burton Moto BOA® Snowboard Boots. We are talking warm and comfortable right out of the box. Add lightweight liners that prioritize warm, dry feet and you’ll be able to ride longer. The effortless micro-adjustability BOA® Fit System means a connected feel and no wasted time, while an ultralight outsole cushions every landing no matter how cold it gets.
- LACING: BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty