Start your young shredder off right with gear that is made to help her succeed. The Burton Chicklet Snowboard features a predictable and stable Flat Top™ profile with Easy Bevel shaping for a beginner-friendly, catch-free ride to help build skill progression without the additional pressure of an unforgiving traditionally cambered board. The durable extruded base is made for day after day of practice so your young one can get turning quickly.
- Flat top bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly 900G core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- Easy bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge