This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling Women’s Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign approved 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women’s pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and cuff elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- bluesign product
- YKK Zippers
- Living lining thermo-regulating technology
- Living lining mapped with taffeta
- 40% recycled content Thermolite insulation (40g throughout)
- Dryride 10,000mm / 5,000g
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- Mesh lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Lifetime warranty