Put your stylus to the canvas and make your mark. The Burton Stylus Snowboard is an easygoing tool for getting the hang of snowboarding, and provides plenty of performance so the fun doesn’t stop once you start shredding. A flat base, forgiving flex, twin shape, and Easy Bevel edges make it easy to initiate turns, hard to accidentally catch an edge, and almost impossible to wipe the huge smile off your face.
- Flat top bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly 900G core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wooden species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The channel board mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings