These Columbia high snow boots are made for the snowiest mountain days with their reflective lining and 600g insulation, which protects you from the cold up to -65F/54C. The three top eyelets are made from metal, creating a secure lacing for rugged terrains. The loop on the back of the ankle allows you to pull them on and off quickly. The reinforced heel and toe offset shocks on rocky ground. The lightweight midsole ensures long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return, making these snow boots suitable for marching through all types of snow toughest conditions.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction.
- Techlite lightweight shell and midsole
- 600g insulation. Rated 65F/54C.
- OmniHeat Thermal Reflective lining
- OmniGrip non marking traction rubber outsole