The Teca is a highly packable, weather-resistant layer that’s ideal for windy ridge hikes, breezy bike rides, and minimalist travels. It’s made with panels of DWR-treated, repurposed polyester taffeta and features a large front kangaroo pocket, a front flap pocket, and an internal phone pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. The Teca’s form-fitting scuba hood and front zip help you batten down the hatches when the winds kick up.
Because each Teca is made using leftover fabric from other companies’ production runs, each colorway is also limited-edition. Once your favorite sells out, it’s gone for good!
- Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Back panel vent
- Front kangaroo pocket with flap
- 600mm PU backer for added water resistance
- Packs into internal pocket
- 5oz (142g)