The Krypton 110 is one of the most popular performance freeskiing boots on the market. Developed specifically for all around the mountain versatility using the award winning Krypton 2 chassis, the 110 is packed with state-of-the-art technology: Cabrio design, Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance, and Contour 4 fit architecture. Instant Fit Sport liners are thermo formable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop.
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction – shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- My Fit – The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot.
- IF Performance – The IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in and still giving the opportunity to fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium densitiv ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Co-Molded, Bi Injection – BI-Injection technology molecularly bonds 2 different density polymers into one structure; Softer plastic panels over the instep for easy flex and on/off functionality are surrounded by a hard plastic frame for steering and control.
- Dura Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler – Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Forward Lean Control – FORWARD LEAN control wedges may inserted at boot rear between lower shell and cuff to change forward inclination angle.
- Flex Control – Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Twin Axis Canting – To align lateral inclination of cuff to skier’s lower leg.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle – Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Macro Rack Extension Feature – Permits skiers to adapt the boot’s closure circumference to all leg shapes and sizes.
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension (Tool Free) – Extra wide cuff buckle catch can be easily moved into 1 of 3 positions (total range = 30mm) without tools, enhancing the cuff fitting capabilities for a wide variety of leg circumferences and shapes.