The distinguished SKY G excels in presenting dry flies precisely and delicately with minimal effort. The SKY G 5wt also stands out as a superior indicator, nymph, and bugger rod when the conditions call for it.
- Winner of Yellowstone Anglers 2020 5wt Shootout “Best Overall Presentation Rod”
- Moderate Fast action, multi-modulus blanks constructed with G-Tec platelets.
- G-Tec is comprised of one of the strongest materials known to man! 10x stronger then steel with only 5% of its density.
- The addition of G-Tec allows for less material to be used, and in-turn equates to lighter blanks, increased sensitivity and an improved swing weight. Its properties in strength increase durability, dampening and recovery allowing for superior accuracy. G-Tec is also a great conductor of energy which translates to a distinct effortless cast.
- The SKY G includes top-of-the-line componentry: REC Titanium shape memory Cerecoil striper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides, AAAA floor grade cork, a skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings and burled blackwood inserts.
- Features an elegant glare resistant matte platinum colored rod blank with section alignment dots and line weights
- Packaged in a premium plush, moisture wicking rod sock and powder coated, lightweight aluminum tube
- The SKY G is being described as “perfection” and “the ultimate presentation rod”.