Folks, the Freshley Overalls For Women is F’in magical. Containing the signature Dovetail Workwear “stretch sauce,” these overalls are designed to fit and move on every body while bending, digging, painting, or shearing. Now in midweight Saddle Brown Canvas, Freshley is a full-body toolbox of nested pockets for stashing seeds, brushes, pliers, and phones. The bib pocket includes a genius eyelet—fancy language for “twine hole,” through which to run twine for tying up the tomatoes, or to hold your fine-gauge wire spool. Did we mention it looks damn good on?
NOTE: This Saddle Brown Canvas is lighter weight (10 oz) compared to our Grey Canvas (12 oz). It is slightly heavier than the Indigo Stripe Denim (8 oz).
- Straight leg. Looking good.
- 13 pockets. For real.
- Flex suspenders. Don’t get caught up.
- Twine Hole™. Spool in. Pull out.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- Zip pocket. Don’t lose your shit.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.