Earn a few.
When the holiday crowds roll in to the resorts you’ve got no problem walking uphill to score your own silky smooth pow turns. Pull on your Dynafit Women’s Radical Ski Boots, walk past the pow-thirsty weekend warriors throwing elbows in the lift line, and head out of bounds to the untouched peaks calling your name.
These comfort-oriented boots offer a more forgiving flex and a wider fit than most of Dynafit’s uphill dominating kicks, so your feet won’t suffocate while you’re wandering the hills in search of fresh lines, and the liner can be molded to your feet for a more precise fit. The 60-degree range of motion in walk mode gives you a natural and efficient stride on the skin track, while rubber outsoles hold traction on slick surfaces to keep you upright on icy bootpacks and treacherous parking lot barbecues.
- A comfortable touring boot for pow missions and fitness laps
- PU shell offers a smooth and forgiving flex
- Wide last accommodates high volume feet
- Heat-moldable liner was designed with comfort in mind
- Four buckles guarantee solid downhill support
- 60-degree range of motion in walk mode for a natural stride
- Pomoco rubber outsole holds traction on slick surfaces