The RC5 Classic is an excellent choice for training and racing. Enhanced heel stability, along with Speed Lock lacing, and a smooth flex provides race level efficiency. The breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out for added comfort.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock: New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight and that’s it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Race Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it˜s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.