A Fischer favorite with Vario Crown technology for efficient power transfer and better gliding. Those looking for all-around skiing enjoyment appreciate Efficient Forward, which gives skiers an easier, more forgiving kick action and smooth gliding. Fitness Sport skis by Fischer combine new core and camber designs to provide a better skiing experience. The forgiving kick action of the Efficient Forward construction affords an easy, releable kick, while traditional length sizing provides optimal glide.
*Bindings Sold Separately
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Air Core Basalite: Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight-saving. Basalt fibers for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Vario Crown: The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for effcient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Efficient Forward: Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased. This guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.