This compact satellite communicator1 helps you keep home with you when you’re off the grid — adding peace of mind to every adventure, without adding weight to your pack.
- Global satellite coverage keeps you connected when cellphones can’t.
- In an emergency, send an interactive SOS message to our coordination center.
- You can still connect to the ones who matter, even without cellphone coverage.
- With TracBack® routing, find your way back if you happen to get lost.
- Expand the capabilities of your inReach device by using the Garmin Explore™ app.
- Stay on adventures longer with up to 14 days of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode.
Exchange text messages with loved ones back home, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field.
INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination center.
Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
GLOBAL SATELLITE NETWORK
Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, your messages, SOS alerts and location tracking are transferred via the global Iridium® satellite network.
FLEXIBLE SATELLITE AIRTIME PLANS
To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini 2, an active satellite subscription is required. You can opt for an annual package or a flexible month-to-month plan.
COMPACT, RUGGED DESIGN
Don’t let the 4” x 2” size and 3.5 oz weight fool you. inReach Mini 2 is tough, durable, impact resistant (MIL-STD-810) and water-rated to IPX7.