With Adapt Strap compatibility, EVAK Vent Technology, and a sleek curvature, the Article™ goggle has your daily on-snow chronicles covered from first chair to last call. The feature-rich Article™ goggle is defined by the sleek curvature and high-end optics of the toric VIVID® lenses. To swap between the two VIVID lenses (bonus low-light lens included) quickly, use the on-the-go Slash Seal lens interchange system while enjoying the benefits of EVAK vent technology, which adds to the goggle’s overall performance and durability – ideal for long days weathering the elements. For the ultimate expression, the Article is also customizable with the new Adapt Strap to fine-tune your style.
- Every Giro goggle lens features their anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements
- Perfected at Giro’s test lab in Scott’s Valley, California, the Expansion View Technology frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision.
- Toric VIVID Lenses with optics by ZEISS, spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging.
- VIVID is a patented lens technology – developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS Optics – that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID lens technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.