High performance for high energy adventures – ideal for high output backcountry touring.
The Peak Bagger Jacket is a lightweight jacket with a tailored fit that’s built for dynamic days in the mountains. Made for dark starts straight through to afternoon squalls, the Peak Bagger is made with a Jones exclusive fabric developed with Teijin that offers remarkable four-way stretch, 20K waterproof / 40K breathable performance. The fabric is soft to the touch, abrasion resistant,100% recycled and excels in all conditions, whether cold, wet or warm. Set your pace and go big with perfect all-day temperature regulation in this jacket that’s designed to keep you dry all day, inside and out.
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Fully taped seams
- Tri-pull adjustable hood with cord locks
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- Anti-fog breath vent
- RECCO – The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
- Hand pockets
- External chest pocket
- Internal drop pockets
- Weight: 540 gr / 19.05 oz. (size M)