Your entry into splitboarding without compromising the ride down. No Pin, No Slop while riding. Active Joining gives you a responsive feel just like on your resort board. Drop-On change overs for effortless transitions. Don’t compromise your ride on the way down or the walk on the way up. A proven Karakoram binding at an accessible price. Powder with no lift required.
- Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response; the most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards
- Lower softer inside sidewall allows you to drop your knee surf style and tweak out your grabs (footbed not included with Grizzly Split).
- Karakoram’s softest highback
- Medium Flex (6 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Quickly attach your Prime bindings to your solid board with Quiver-Connectors or splitboard with the Ride Mode 2.0.
- Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to your board, removing all play from the system.
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
Ride Mode 2.0 Technology
- Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response.
- Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to board, removing all play from the system.
Interlocking Seam Tabs
- Seam tabs interlock across the seam of your splitboard interlocking and pre-loading the seam.
Snow Ejection Channels
- Made from a carbon infused nylon, the Ride Mode 2.0 is designed to reduce snow build up and clear snow easily.
Tour Mode Technology
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
- 2.0 X EDGE GRIP
- Tour faster using less energy; use the boots you want to ride in; ride like a snowboarder.; tour like a hard booter.
Single Speed Risers