The new Squire 11 ID suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding. Its SOLE.ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. This gives the skier the ultimate flexibility, and allows them to choose a boot with easy to walk soles like GripWalk, to make it easier and (and more fun!) to walk in ski boots.
- Weight – 777 g, 780 g, 782 g
- Size – 90 mm, 100 mm, 110 mm
- Din/ISO Tange – 3.0-11.0
- Recommended Skier Weight – 66-242 lbs
- Stand Height w/o ski – 18/24mm
- Toe System – Triple Pivot light
- AFD Gliding Plate – Stainless Steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel – Hollow Linkage
- SOLE.ID – Whatever boot you wear, SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring s sole, with SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds.