Make an effort to ditch the crowds.
Summer might bring mild weather, but it also brings crowded trails, so use frigid winter temps to your advantage and head to the mountains with your Marmot Never Summer 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag once the temperatures drop. Stuffed full of Marmot’s water-resistant Down Defender 650-fill down, the Never Summer is rated to keep you warm when temperatures drop to single digits, and its ripstop fabric has been treated with a DWR coating for a bit more protection from light snow flurries and condensation that might accumulate along the walls of your tent. The Never Summer bag has a basic mummy shape with an anatomic footbox to give your feet some extra room to roam, a Nautilus hood that cinches down tightly around your noggin, and a full-length zipper that’s backed by a snag-free insulated draft tube to help prevent heat loss through the zipper. There are also internal stash pockets the make it easy to keep your headlamp and a small midnight snack where you can reach them.
- A durable and heartily warm sleeping bag for winter overnight adventures
- Folding zipper offers ventilation and easy access
- Anatomical footbox adds more room and more warmth
- Down Defender insulation resists water and stays warm
- Internal stash pocket footbox heater pocket adds warmth and storage
- Stuff sack and storage sack included