Let the survivalists eat bark.
You love backpacking far from the comforts of home, but you’d rather leave the bark-eating, bug-snacking action to the likes of TV survivalists and lost scout troops. Instead, whip out the Mountain House Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice and dine like royalty while your friends drool in jealousy. Just add boiling water to this pouch for a hearty meal with minimal clean-up.
- Streamlined backcountry meal with minimal hassle
- Add boiling water for an instant backcountry meal
- Eat from the bag or pour contents into a bowl
- 12 grams of protein, 290 calories per serving (2.5 total)
- Contains milk, wheat, soy, and anchovy