Backcountry super hero.
Back and better than ever, the MSR PocketRocket 2 Stove takes everything that you loved about the iconic original and puts it into an even smaller and lighter package for quick meals deep in the backcountry. Weighing in at a meager four ounces, the Pocket Rocket 2 uses a compact folding design to pack down exceptionally small and save you precious space in your already crowded backpack.
Its ability to boil one liter of water in three and a half minutes comes to the rescue when you reach camp after a grueling trek in and hunger’s been knocking down your door for the past hour, while its precision flame control ranges from torch to simmer to meet your cooking needs. And if conditions turn breezy, count on the WindClip windshield to help you get the job done before the clouds roll in.
- Exceptionally small, lightweight stove for backpacking trips
- MSR IsoProp fuel canister burns for up to 60 minutes
- Boils 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes for quick use
- Precision flame control offers range of intensity
- Wind shield helps cook food in breezy conditions
- Included hard-shell carry case protects the stove