The Shaper Twin Snowboard brings you all the same freeride prowess as the rest of Never Summer’s Shaper series, but with a slight inclination towards freestyle fun as well, helping you find pow stashes in the morning and then rip park laps in the afternoon. Starting with Fusion RC, which balances the powerful edgehold, snappy turning, and huge pop of Ripsaw RC in the back with the surfy feel underfoot of Original RC in the front. This versatile profile brings back the fun and fluidity that all-mountain freestyle snowboarding deserves, helping you go right from fast and loose tree runs to progression sessions in the park.
NS gave this deck its trusty Vario Power Grip Sidecut, which uses multiple radiuses for extra contact points that give you a powerful edge hold and explosive pop. Carbon Max Laminate Technology has a lightweight yet powerful feel underfoot that maintains torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control you want in technical terrain. Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area soak up harsh chatter and boost high-speed stability while saving your legs’ energy for straightlining chunder and sloppy snow on the way to the park. Vibration absorption and stability are then furthered by the lightweight RDS 2 Damping System, which perfects the balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Directional twin that thrives everywhere, from park to pow
- Centered stance 10mm taper makes riding switch easy
- Hybrid rocker balances powerful response with forgiving float
- Unbelievably lightweight wood core adds strength and control
- RDS 2 damping system absorbs shock and adds stability
- Advanced carbon matrix maximizes response and strength
- Biax fiberglass keeps your tweaks on point in the park
- Sintered base is tough and fast in most conditions