Put the odds in your favor with this weight-forward trout fly line. An innovative weight-forward taper combined with slightly larger line diameters produces a line that is ideal at close to medium range, but is still capable of delivering at distance.
- Orvis’ most versatile fly line for all-around trout fishing
- Weight forward
- Two-tone color identifies the ideal casting load point
- Longer head for better line management
- Larger diameter improves handling, floatation and mending
- Core Braided multifilament core
- Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All Orvis lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
- IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
- Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.