Channel your inner bird.
Equipped with Osprey’s Anti-Gravity technology, the Aether AG 70 Backpack will take your mind off the steep, rocky trail and let it soar along the high, exposed ridges and lush alpine meadows you encounter when you’re on the trail. The newly reworked back panel is specifically designed to make the pack feel lighter than it actually is through a suspended panel of lightweight mesh that has a barely-there feel when the pack is weighed down with a week’s worth of gear. Being the second largest pack in Osprey’s Aether line, this 70-liter option is ideal for everything from quick weekend backpacking trips, week-long treks through wilderness areas, and remote summit attempts in rarely visited corners of remote mountain ranges.
The Aether has been a staple in Osprey’s impressive lineup of packs for quite a few years now, so it’s no surprise that the AG 70 has an impressive pedigree behind its design. The pack’s tried-and-true LightWire frame has been the backbone behind Osprey’s packs for years and provides crucial support while keeping weight to a minimum. The adjustable shoulder harness and hip belt allow the fit of the pack to be dialed in to fit your frame size—although, it’s worth a mention that the pack is available in four different sizes to fit different torso lengths. When the allure of remote summits draw you into the backcountry, detach the top lid, which converts into a full-featured daypack, and load it up with all the water, snacks, and extra layers you need to get up and down your objective safely.
- A full-featured pack for week-long treks and thru-hikes
- Lightweight and breathable suspended Anti-Gravity suspension
- IsoForm5 harness and CM waist belt support heavy loads
- Top and J-zip front panel grant access to main compartment
- Convertible top lid doubles as a small summit pack
- Integrated FlapJacket lid cover allows for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Front, side, top, and waist belt pockets stow additional gear