Don’t shoulder the load alone.
When Osprey designers engineered the multi-day Women’s Ariel AG 65 Backpack, they included everything learned from 20 years of building and testing packs specifically geared towards the female anatomy. That, combined with futuristic Anti-Gravity technology, brings you a pack that truly sets the bar for technical backpacking. Anti-Gravity suspension lifts the pack off your back, enhancing airy ventilation and a body-wrapping fit free of pressure points, and is supplemented with padded air mesh straps for a plush load stabilization that won’t leave you soaked in perspiration on warmer days. Then, the IsoForm waist-belt can be heat molded for an even greater customized fit.
To improve convenience and efficiency on the trail, Osprey equipped the Ariel with a top-loading design and large J-zip front panel to grant easy access to deeply buried layers while you’re on the trail. Then, it added a detachable top lid that doubles as a summit pack when you need something to carry water, lunch, and a camera to the summit. A front panel can be used to bring along a light rain jacket or sleeping pad, while multiple straps along the front of the Ariel secure everything from ice axes to trekking poles.
- Spacious, innovative pack for demanding weekend missions
- 65-liter capacity is ideal for weekend-long backpacking trips
- Anti-Gravity suspension removes painful pressure points
- Hydration-compatible with external bladder sleeve
- Removable top lid doubles as a small day pack
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Trekking and ice tool attachment loops