It might as well levitate.
On some trips every gram matters, but that doesn’t mean your back should be aching with every step you take, take, for example, the Osprey Levity 60 Backpack. With a lofty main compartment to host up to 60-liters or thirty pounds of gear, you can pack in all of your essentials for an ultra-light weekend getaway, and escape to the trails less traveled. Its main body is crafted from lightweight Cordura Silnylon ripstop that holds up to branches when you’re bushwhacking through an overgrown trail, and packs in compression to keep your bag stable when you’re scrambling up near vertical pitches.
To ensure comfort while you hike, the pack is centered on a Lightwire suspension frame that takes the weight off of your shoulders and places it on the Exoform hip belt for comfortable and even weight distribution. The Exoform harness and hipbelt both cont our to your body with seamless layered mesh to keep you feeling good from the first to last mile, and a Super-ultralight airspeed back panel keeps cool air moving towards your back to keep you cool. Assorted drop in pockets give you places to stash water bottles and layers, so you can snag your rain jacket quickly if a storm breaks out.
- An ultra-light pack for gram counters who want comfort
- Strong but light fabric holds up to the elements
- Lightwire suspension centers weight neatly at hip belt
- Let your back feel the breeze with Superultralight Airspeed back
- Ergoform harness and hip belt cushions and secures pack
- Toss your 3L hydration reservoir (not included)in designated sleeve
- Compression straps keep your load stable on steep pitches
- Stash snacks, water, and layers in ample drop-in pockets