Versatile, low bulk, and stylish to boot, the Outdoor Research Carbide Jacket gives you burly protection against the elements through long days exploring the resort. The 3-layer Pertex Shield construction, along with fully sealed seams, offers waterproof, breathable performance in some of winter’s worst storms, while the zippered underarm vents help you dump excess heat quickly after hiking for your turns. The wire-brimmed Halo Hood provides reliable visibility when the snow is coming down sideways, and a powder skirt secures easily against snow from sneaking in when you take a powder tumble.
- Robust ski jacket for some of the snowiest days of the year
- Waterproof, breathable protection lets you shred in dry comfort
- Fully sealed seams further prevent moisture from getting in
- Regular fit makes for easy layering
- Underarm vents let cool air in quickly when you heat up
- Multiple pockets throughout carry all of your skiing essentials