Winner of the Editors’ Choice award from Backcountry Magazine.
Outdoor Research’s most durable, lightweight, and technical down hoodie, enhanced with waterproof shoulders and powered by Diamond Fuse technology.
You want the warmth and performance of down, without the delicateness. That’s where the Helium Down Hoodie comes in: A stronger, more durable down hoodie that doesn’t add an ounce of weight. Diamond Fuse technology infused in the shell fabric protects the hoodie’s 800+ fill down insulation, which has passed rigorous standards for responsible sourcing. The hoodie is the only style with exclusive waterproof Diamond Fuse fabric on hood and shoulders for added weather invincibility.
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Adjustable Hood
- Single Separating Center Front Zipper
- External Chest Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Knuckle Side of Hand Pockets
- Dual Internal Stash Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop with Key Clip
- Clean Finish Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Low-Pro Binding
- No-Snag Webbing Behind Center Front Zipper