This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Patagonia re-tooled their classic Re-Tool Pullover. They straightened out the princess seams for a more universal slim fit and added a tad more length for coverage. Details include a classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, and a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket. Made of lightweight, high-pile Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that provide warmth without bulk. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Side-entry kangaroo handwarmer pocket; princess seams are straightened to modernize the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewn