Influenced by Patagonia’s fleece heritage but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this hoody provides ultimate softness and warmth. Retro pile is back, but this time it’s double sided. The jacket is made of plush, 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling and has a tall collar incorporated into a three-panel hood for extra warmth. Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zip for a clean finish. Curved back yoke and paneled seams at the hem create a flattering fit. Mesh-lined handwarmer pockets with grosgrain zipper pulls secure valuables. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Redesigned for an improved fit. Newly developed 100% recycled polyester content; Vislon center-front zipper; tall collar is incorporated into the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Front and back yoke completes throwback aesthetic
- Less fitted at the waist with straight side seams
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn