Rossignol’s R-Skin Evolution IFP Ski is a great choice for classic skiers seeking a versatile, low-maintenance ski that can go anywhere. Featuring Rossignol’s R-Skin, a replaceable mohair grip zone that provides reliable traction without wax, this ski grips and glides on packed snow and powder alike without you having to spend time prepping. The lightweight wood core offers a supple, easy flex for optimal performance, meaning you’ll get the most out of each enjoyable glide. The included Control Step-In bindings add to the ease of use with step-in convenience.
- All-terrain ski for fun-seeking nordic skiers
- Mohair grip zone offers impeccable grip without wax
- Waxless design offers low-maintenance performance in all conditions
- Wood core is lightweight and energetic for long days spent exploring
- Compatible with Turnamic binding system (includes binding)
Always-Ready Kick and Glide
R-Skin replaceable mohair insert offers an easy, consistent kick and maximum glide with no prep work; Good for 100-150 days on snow.
Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability.
The short size concept increases maneuverability, control, and ease-of-use.
Light and Lively
Low-density core features lightweight wood core with air channels for a lively feel.
- Weight: 670 g per 1/2 pair (size 176)
- Sidecuts dimensions (mm): 51/47/49
- Ski core: LDC
- Ski construction: Activ Cap
- Plate: IFP