While the rest of your co-workers stare at a television screen as they pedal away on a trainer, you’ll be outside enjoying the mountains mid-winter while keeping your fitness level in tip-top shape with a little help from the Rossignol X8 Skate FW Boots. Built on a women-specific last, the X8s are specifically designed to deliver a stiff and powerful feel, without sacrificing a bit of comfort in the process.
In terms of fit, the X8s sport an integrated heel lift for easier skating, a flared cuff, and less volume in the cuff for a more precise fit around the ankle. Rossignol also added a heat-moldable liner, so you can customize the fit of the boot even further. Support is everything when you want take your skiing to the next level, so Rossignol gave these boots a external plastic heel counter and cuff, then added its Mobile Cuff system for free movement forwards and backwards, while limiting movement from side to side to maintain torsional rigidity. The fit of the boot is rendered secure through a speed lace system, asymmetric lace cover, and hook and loop ankle strap, so you don’t get an bit of boot slop when you’re ready to rip laps around the Nordic track.
- A high-performing skate boot for winter training
- Dual-density injection molding enhances footwrapping
- Stiff external cuff increases power transmission
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Hook-and-loop and lace closure offers a snug fit
- Pvc racing cover protects your feet
- Mobile Cuff system increases mobility