From sunny days navigating ridges riddled with rocks to soggy days trudging along tree-lined trails, the Salomon Men’s Quest 4D 2 GTX Backpacking Boot knows what it takes to make the journey enjoyable. Built for the long haul, this boot is built with enough ankle support to carry a heavy backpack in comfort. The combination leather and textile upper creates a lightweight, breathable fit that handles the rigors of the trail with ease. It’s backed by a Gore-Tex membrane that keeps your feet dry whether you’re trekking through the rain or powering through creek crossings. Designed with a stable chassis construction, the Quest provides support and great torsional stability as you eat up the miles. Salomon finished this boot with a high traction sole to ensure purchase whether you’re navigating packed-out trails below treeline or loose scree in the high mountains.
- A high-cut boot built for backpacking
- Gore-Tex Performance comfort membrane for waterproof, breathable protection
- Nubuck leather and textile upper is durable, breathable, and lightweight
- 4D Advanced Chassis provides stability and support
- OrthoLite sockliner and molded EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- Contagrip outsole ensures traction on rugged terrain
- Lace locker keeps laces in place for a secure fit